About Tees Valley Alliance
Tees Valley Alliance raises the profile of social care across the Tees Valley and North East.
We offer a one-stop shop for social care employers to access funding, information and training, as well as supporting each other.
Employer led organisation
We represent private, voluntary and statutory social care employers across the Tees Valley. One of four alliances across the North East, supported by Skills for Care, we offer our members:
- the ability for the independent and voluntary sector to have a voice that counts
- access to funded training
- influence on provision of training
- assistance with workforce development planning
- information services
- facilitation of mutual support involving users and carers
- information on local recruitment initiatives.